I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Where's our money . . part 2

I was listening to Thom Hartmann on Wednesday.  He had a man named Jerry Lucas on his show who has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Senate, House of Representatives and the President regarding the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 and the lack of oversight on the money loaned to financial institutions.

I am not letting the fact the .pdf copy of the complaint is found from Mr. Lucas' main website, malenursemagazine.com, throw me off.  Save a couple of typos, it looks like the lawsuit is legitimate.

With any luck, the suit will lead somewhere and this will point out to the committee who is reporting on the results of this Act that there is at least one person in the U.S. who is seriously upset enough to write up and file a lawsuit about this.

No comments:

Search This Blog