I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Change.Gov's First Big Failure


I was at the change.gov site and went to http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ . Clicking on the Popular Idea sort feature, it looks like another "asked and answered" issue is currently the most popular question - decriminalizing marijuana.



Will the transition team have learned its lesson when it presents this information to Obama and give him the "briefing book" as is? If they do that, will someone within the new administration actually admit this issue was a top vote-getter? The cynic in me knows the answer already, but I'm not willing yet to throw away my rose-colored glasses.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog