I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Project $350 billion update

Someone I was chatting with earlier today had told me a Harvard professor was looking into this issue as well.  I was a little flippant with him over that and felt comforted to know that someone easily a good deal brighter than I was looking into what has happened to this money.

(As an aside, $350 billion dollars is enough money to give every man, woman and child living in the U.S today around $1,150.00.  If you think $1,150.00 is a tiny sum, post a comment and I'll give you the address to which you may mail the $1,150.00 money order you write to me)

I'm still going to continue with the research.  If nothing else, I can opine about to whom the money went and where it was spent, if it was spent at all.  I'm sure statements from the institutions who received part of this $350 billion will also help make the picture appear a little clearer.

I welcome any suggestions / assistance, as always.

No comments:

Search This Blog