I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Morning View

As I type this, the sun hasn't even risen over the left coast.  The coffee and donuts I got an hour ago have not quite lifted the fog yet.  With all of that, I have both the TV on and am bouncing between four different feeds at http://www.facebook.com then search for the link to CNN.  There's a facebook status scroll on the right of the screen and a choice of 4 feeds from CNN on the left.  Had I know watching this would be so filled with choices, I would've gone to bed earlier last night.

I've had "Nice to know you" by Incubus rolling around my head since I walked out the front door to get donuts.  Good song to ease anyone into the morning and a good song with which to start a party.

Enjoy the day, everyone!


No comments:

Search This Blog