I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Just a spoonful of sugar . . . "

I could have sworn steam was coming out of my ears while I watched Olbermann and Rachel tonight as they talked about a front-page story in today's Washington Post entitled "Detainee Tortured, Says U.S. Official".  I will leave it to you to take in this article and process as you see fit.  I recommend removing all heavy, hard, sharp and otherwise dangerous materials from the room and find extra padding that you feel all right with throwing, tearing, etc.

I took our dogs for a walk to process and had this hard 'n' heavy ditty on the iPod and just lost myself in the sonic fury.  Feel free to treat yourself to "Take It Off" by The Donnas --- rock out, bang yer head, take whatever you like off (safety first, please!).   Click here for lyrics

I'll let this roll around a bit, see where things land and perhaps comment a bit further

No comments:

Search This Blog