I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bits and pieces and more party music !

I'll start with the cynical and build up from there.
  • With many thanks to the General (what, you're still not reading this freakin' hi-larious blog yet? Shame on you!  What're you waiting for??), here's yet another story of hypocrisy involving sex
  • Watched Oprah today and was not surprised in the slightest.  If you must check this pre-Inauguration show out, click here.  Otherwise, it was just too saccharine for my taste. 
  • Took my partner to the movies this afternoon where we saw Gran Torino.  Really good drama well acted and directed by Clint Eastwood.  I had to fight back the tears toward the end, so grab a couple of extra napkins at the snack bar.
  • It took the last 5 minutes of the drive home from the movies to pick tonight's party song.  I can't help from bang on the steering wheel and dashboard like a set of bongos to this song.  Here's "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against the Machine.  Click here for lyrics.


No comments:

Search This Blog