I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Official Inauguration Poster Released By Obama Team: Exclusive


As someone out of a job the last 2 1/2 months, I look for anything, ANYTHING, that gives me something for which to look forward. The poster knocked the wind out of me. If I can find some loose change in between the sofa cushions, I might order one. Hey, where in this Mac do ya put in the change I find between the cushions so I can get me one of those posters?



Maybe I'll just host a potluck at the ol' apartment complex. All the tuna casserole and generic soda pop I can serve up? Yum ?



Maybe a giveaway of some of these posters as consolation prizes for those who didn't get inauguration tix in that contest?
About Obama's Inauguration
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog