I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ugh, those pesky bad mortgage holders!

And, once again, through comedy shines the truth:  When I'm getting help, it's good.   When you're getting help . . . OH, NO!!

I've got a nutty idea:  how about a little of the Golden Rule be applied to the whole "toxic asset/foreclosure/mortgage" mess?  If fellow homeowners in the neighborhood helped just one homeowner with a lousy mortgage deal and is one step away from foreclosure/eviction, the other homeowners would avoid the whole "foreclosures causing property values to decline and the neighborhood to go into decline" thing.

Nah . . I'm sure someone will poke lots of holes in that thought bubble.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Search This Blog