I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Metallica: Sad But True - (song 11)

The song title works with the lyrics AND the style in which the video clip below was made.

As the album "Metallica" (a.k.a The Black Album) was easily the band's most popular/biggest selling, I suppose it should have been obvious that since the songs have been out over 15 years that folks my age would readily step up to the mic and attempt to croak out the song to a group of ever more drunk bar patrons.

As cornball as this is, even I couldn't resist singing along.  Still, not the most happy/peppy words to warble to the genre's "muzak" style backing.  I defy you to sing this all the way through and not laugh out loud -- it's the visuals that tickled me.  Enjoy !



No comments:

Search This Blog