I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Just for a laugh - make your choice

While there are plenty of serious things happening, I'm finding myself drawn to things that make me laugh.  Here are three things I heard today that made me laugh out loud.  Enjoy one, two or all three stories!

Chick's are becoming Dick's . . sporting goods.  The radio ad I heard on my way to the store had me giggling fits all the way there.


de facto:  Merriam-Webster defines the adjective form of this phrase as: being such in effect though not formally recognized.  The exchanges between a certain talk radio host and the head of a certain committee are just hilarious, especially when the committee head uses the phrase to refer to himself.  The meltdown continues.

No comments:

Search This Blog