I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ouch!

Instead of my usual Saturday Night TV fare, I watched the second episode of "Important Things with Demetri Martin" on Comedy Central (Usually on Wednesdays 10:30 pm Eastern then repeated a whole heckuva lotta times through the week).

I kept giggling at the first episode about "Timing" (each episode focuses short skits, performances and -- litterally -- sketch comedy).  The clip below is from Episode 2 titled "Power".  Not quite as many giggles, but this 104 second faux-commercial "Creedocide" gasp, drop my jaw, cover my face then bust my gut laughing.

Blasphemous?  No doubt.  Funny Dark Comedy? Yep.  It's not easy to do, but here Demetri succeeds.  Now I really can't wait until the next episodes.

No comments:

Search This Blog