I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Keeping the cab rolling

Switched up the photos on the left and some of the text colors . . we'll see how it goes.

After stuffing my gut to excess most of the day, I settled in to watch a new episode of Discovery Channel's Cash Cab.  Waiting for my new favorite game show host, Ben Bailey, to appear, I get introduced in the Frost/Nixon special edition to . . the Canadian host of Cash Cab.

It just ain't the same!

A quick look at Ben Bailey's website shows he's doing some stand up comedy in late January, parts of February, early March and mid April 2009.  Hope there's still time for him to drive that cab of his and record some more episodes!  Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the repeats and invite you to do the same.

No comments:

Search This Blog