I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Crooks part 2

First, AIG's "retention payments".  Now, the Federal Reserve refused a request from Bloomberg News to release names of institutions who received around two trillion dollars in loans.

I wish Bloomberg News the best of luck suing to get this information pried out of the Fed.

So, now I've missed out on a $100 K to $1M "retention payment" and a huge loan of money from American taxpayers where I don't have to tell the press how much I got or what I put up as collateral.

Now all I need is a story about someone undeserving getting a 3000 square foot home two blocks from the beach and free groceries for a year and . . I'm all set?

No comments:

Search This Blog