I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Senate Stimulus Bill (Full Text)


Oh, the glorious 21st century and Ctrl+F ! I did a search for COBRA in the final, voted-on version of the stimulus bill in the House as well as the proposed bill from the Senate.



The House version could well qualify me for a reduction in the COBRA payments I make to hold on to my last employer's health insurance. It would save me $250.00 a month. Yay!



The acronym COBRA or the Act's full name is NOWHERE in the Senate bill. Ugh.



Just do Ctrl+F for any word which you think affects you on both of the .pdfs. Seems the easiest way to find differences and you'll spot them easier because you actually care what the bills say.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog