I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, February 6, 2009

New report from the Congressional Oversight Panel: Bailout

Have a look for yourselves at the report published today on how the TARP monies loaned to financial institutions were valued.

Hint: If I bought my iPod shuffle for $75 when it's readily available for purchase at $50, just imagine what you would think of me.  Now, transfer that to Congress.  Yikes!

On the left, I've added bailoutsleuth.com to the list of blogs to read.  So lovely that someone else is keeping tabs on all of this money being handed out.

While you read either/both documents, enjoy this way cool tune from the 90's: Garbage "I'm only happy when it rains". (click here for lyrics)  It's a little soggy on the left coast for once.  

And, by the way, catch Garbage's lead singer Shirley Manson's return to the mysterious company owner role in the Fox TV show "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" which returns on 2/13/09, just before the new Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly) show "Dollhouse".

No comments:

Search This Blog