I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick Takes

Yeah, yeah, President Obama . . prime time press conference . . blah, blah, blah

Back to "business" after tonight's City Council meeting.

For tonight, I answered a "dumb survey" and was reminded of a singer my partner took me to see in Las Vegas a few years ago for our anniversary.  It was one of the rare times I got a performer's autograph after the show.  My partner is one amazing fellah to have trusted me with getting this dude's autograph!

In addition to being a snappy dresser and, as you'll see, quite good looking, he's got his own sound that blends jazz, traditional pop and, I imagine, something Canadian.  Enjoy Matt Dusk singing "Back in Town" (lyrics here)

No comments:

Search This Blog