I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

California Voters Don't Want Dire Cuts; They Want Leaders to Get It Right

I wished this post sounded like brand new, out of the box thinking. Californian's like me have read/heard this sort of thing before. I also wished this post was enough to change enough of voting Californians' minds so they would stop electing Assembly members and State Senators that kept encouraging borrowing over paying as we go. Will CA voters elect state legislators next year that wll reflect their own interests, like they did earlier this week or just go with the best looking, the incumbent or the one with an (R) or (D) after their name?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog