I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Report: Bush Officials Tried to Shift Blame for Detainee Abuse to Low-Ranking Soldiers


I can't comment without using every swear word in the English language and by inventing a few of my own. So, I'll just put this out there: I read the above post and noticed my stomach knotting up, my head spinning and tears welling in my eyes. I cannot imagine having to compile this report and examine it to reach conclusions on the next step.



I don't think my physical symptoms will ever clear up entirely until this country is put back into order. Sen. Levin, thanks for keeping a strong constitution while having to sort through all of this -- you're a better man than I.
About Afghanistan
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog