I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's not just about Zac Efron

Though, picking up the new issue of GQ, if the pages should happen to open up to that article, well, as a dedicated blogger looking for interesting stories, I'd have to read it.

What's grabbed my interest in a magazine I normally would not give a second thought (one look at my closet would convince you of this immediately) is an article by Michael Hastings written about the situation we're involved with in Afghanistan.

Favorite quote from this interview below: "We have a bunch of geniuses in American foreign policy who'd be better off working at McDonalds"

Can't wait to pick this magazine up and digest.  Oh yeah, and maybe pick up a fashion tip or two.

No comments:

Search This Blog