I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Need a little more convincing?

<<<<<<   I'll have this tile ad up through Friday night; however, if you decide to sign the petition to which the tile ad links, you'll need to do so by Friday 4/24/09 at 12 noon Eastern / 9 am Pacific.

I've been listening to liberal radio chat show host Mike Malloy on the podcast I purchased (25 cents for nearly 2 hours of scream therapy? What a deal!) going back and forth to/from work.  I'm sure I'm providing some sort of entertainment to my fellow subway riders as my jaw drops and eyes roll while I listen to Mike read excerpts from last week's released and fairly well redacted memos 

Here's one last post I'll link to until the weekend about this ghoulish, ghastly and nauseating behavior by the previous Administration.  If you can make it through any of this sick, twisted awfulness unaffected, then you're off the hook for signing the petition.

If not, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Search This Blog