I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Further transition

I'm all lined up with the iPhone and am enjoying a new world of connectivity outside of the home.  There are all sorts of things going on in this country and elsewhere to write about.  Trouble is, much of what gets written happens when I'm working.  So, by the time I form anything close to a thought, it's already been chewed, ground up, swallowed and spit out by many others with more time on their hands and more opinions than grains of sand on a beach.

I'm not 100% sure how much more needs to be written here.  It is always possible that a unique thought/point of view will come along and, with any luck, the iPhone will be at the ready.

Until then, there may be fewer posts than usual here.  I'll be bouncing around the blogs I've listed on the left side of this page.  And, if there's something happening on the Boulevard or in my backyard which compels me to write, it'll be here.

No comments:

Search This Blog