I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Transitions

The long gap between posts is mostly the fault of BBC America and a good haircut. If you haven't caught any of the Torchwood:Children of Earth, there's likely time to do so or maybe find it on demand if your cable provider does that sort of thing. It's killing me to wait until tomorrow to catch up!

Tomorrow also marks a last day for a certain West Coast Governor (sadly, we'll have to wait until next year here for Mayor Awesome to be Governor. O.K., he's not perfect, but at least CA will finally have a full marriage equality advocate in Sacramento).

Yesterday was a transitional day for one of my favorite bloggers. She joined Brad Friedman who was subbing for Malloy. I still can't think of her by her everyday name, but it was so cool to hear her voice and realize there was little difference between her written and speak-out-loud selves.

As for me, I've just typed this post up on an iPhone. Crackberry, schmackberry!


(well except for the sourcing .. and this postscript. Some things are slow to transition)

No comments:

Search This Blog