I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chuck Grassley: If You Want Good Health Insurance, Work For The Government (VIDEO)


I just got through posting a "congrats" to Sen. Franken for finally winning the election. It looks like Sen. Grassley's attitude needs to become our first project.



BTW, I work for the government. What a shame that my paycheck monies come, in part, from Los Angeles County and the rest from the State of California. My healthcare involves finding the one clinic somewhere in downtown L.A. that will provide service to In-Home Support Services workers.



Ooh, here's an idea, Sen. Grassley! How about you and I just trade insurance coverages? I could relieve that burden of having the Senate's health plan and you can explore the opportunity my coverage provides.



Because us liberals are givers, by golly !!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog