I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Creepy Yet Cool, day two

Today's "creepy yet cool" photos were taken on the Blvd.  The top photo is facing west toward the Pacific.  The smoke from the Station Fire has drifted over the Hollywood Hills and has turned a normally bright blazing ball of sunlight into . . well . . something like an amber traffic light (like the one I photographed today just a minute after I took the photo of the sun).

I keep swearing I'm going to stop noticing the atmospheric changes caused by this fire; however, every day has been something different and fascinating.  However, I'll enjoy the first day with no big event in the sky.

Whenever that's supposed to happen

No comments:

Search This Blog