I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keith Olbermann's Emotional Special Comment: 'My Father Asked Me To Kill Him' (VIDEO)


My family has gone through the situation three different times where one of us was nearing the end of their battle with their illness. My family was, I'm sure, so grateful for the times when a Living Will/Health Care Directive, etc., was in place. My heart went right back to that painful place Mr. Olbermann is right now. I even just got a call from a buddy of mine who can't afford the anti-biotics he needs to treat bronchitis because he has no health insurance.



I look forward to the day when all of this is no more than a bad nightmare from a long-ago day.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Search This Blog