I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

KNX - U.S. Soldier Caught in Pink Shorts Battling Taliban

KNX - U.S. Soldier Caught in Pink Shorts Battling Taliban

Posted using ShareThis

OK, a confession.

A photo with a soldier in a goofy pair of boxers is ALWAYS going to catch my attention.  Not only a nice visual to segue back to the equally goofy world of politics, war and all sorts of big questions, but a way to start taking deep breaths after the last big earthquake out here happened about 25 minutes ago (OK, so it wasn't "the big one", but I'm less than 20 miles from the epicenter, so it felt big enough for me).

Over 20 years in So Cal and these things still twist and tighten me like a cheap rubber band.

No comments:

Search This Blog